Our shipping methods that allow you, the customer, to choose the method best suited to your needs and budget.
Our shipping fees are calculated based upon weight, distance, and shipping method. In order to obtain your shipping cost, please add the desired item/s to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your zip code or country. You will be shown the available shipping methods, expected in-transit times and costs and an estimated delivery date.
Please note that in-transit times and delivery dates are best faith estimates provided by the respective carriers; we cannot be responsible for carrier or weather-related delays. In-transit times are business days. Product availability may postpone shipping dates.
Most orders ship the next business day. We will notify you if there will be any delay longer than 4 days. We happily ship to PO Boxes, APO, and FPO addresses. When shipping to an APO or FPO address please be sure that you leave United States as the selected country for your order. Please remember to allow 1 business day for order processing.
Items weighing over 70 pounds (such as some large sealed lead acid batteries) may require additional shipping fees.
Our Domestic Shipping Services are:
- Super Saver: The best value option for many orders. Order may ship via UPS, USPS, DHL or FedEx at our discretion. Order must be deliverable to a street address. 4-7 Business Days transit.
- Standard Shipping: Order may ship via UPS, USPS or FedEX at our discretion. Order must be deliverable to a street address. 2-5 business days.
- 3 Day Shipping: 3 business-days delivery from date of shipment. Orders must be placed before 1:00PM Eastern Time (EST) to ship same business day.
- 2 Day Shipping: 2 business-days delivery from date of shipment. Orders must be placed before 1:00PM Eastern Time (EST) to ship same business day.
- Next Day Shipping: 1 business-day delivery from date of shipment. Orders must be placed before 1:00PM Eastern Time (EST) to ship same business day.
- LTL Freight: Available for orders of 300lbs or more. Recommended for businesses with loading dock or forklift.
- USPS to APO/FPO, AK, HI & US Territories: 2-3 days to most destinations. Best option for orders shipping to APO/FPO, PO Boxes, AK, HI, PR and Guam.
Our International Shipping Services are:
- International Shipping 4-14 Days: Orders ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail International at our discretion. Extremely limited tracking. For high value orders we reserve the right to upgrade or require the (paid) upgrade to International Express Mail shipping.
- International Express Mail 3-7 Days: Fully trackable. Orders ship via USPS Express Mail International (EMS) or DHL Express at our discretion. The preferred method for time sensitive or valuable shipments.
- UPS Standard: Ground service to Canada and Mexico. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees. Please see below.
Customs and Import Duties:
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied by your country when your package reaches your country.
- com ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid," and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Special Shipping Offers:Some items may offer free shipping using a specific shipping method. The free shipping for the qualifying item will be automatically applied at checkout. If you have items in your order that are not qualified for free shipping then you will incur shipping charges for those items, as calculated based upon weight, distance, and selected shipping method.